Transpersonal Psychotherapist And Hypnotherapist In The San Jose, CA Area
As a Transpersonal Psychotherapist, Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist and a Spiritual Coach, June Steiner, PHD, CHT, assists clients to heal body, mind and spirit as they explore their current issues and ongoing challenges.
She counsels individuals, couples, families and groups and has maintained a private practice for 30 years in the Los Gatos/San Jose area. June strives to empower clients in developing ongoing confidence, self-trust, self-worth and healthy communication/conflict resolution skills that will serve them throughout their lives.
Hypnotherapy is used as a bridge to the subconscious mind and assists in the healing of emotional and physical pain, as well as changing beliefs, behaviors and self-concepts. With a strong focus on listening, trust and feedback, June works with clarity, compassion and understanding to maximize her client's personal growth and success.
About June Steiner, PHD, CHT
Enriching Therapy Services
June provides you with access to a diverse, rich variety of therapeutic approaches, techniques, and feedback that are all tuned specifically to your needs. She creates trust as she works with your mind, body and spirit to enable you to overcome your current issues while empowering your “inner healer” and a strong healthy sense of self. She offers private, in-office sessions, phone and Skype appts, coaching and groups. You'll create and maintain long-term healthy belief systems, emotional health, positive behaviors and spiritual connections as you meet in a beautiful, welcoming environment to strengthen your healing journey.
As a transpersonal and interactive psychotherapist, the goal of June Steiner, PHD, CHT, is to help you explore and bring forward the wisdom and truth found within yourself. She offers effective, healing service in a peaceful and safe environment.
Dedicated To Your Success
June is dedicated to your success in therapy as you develop the skills you need to build your self-esteem, heal relationships, motivate success and empower healthy life patterns. When partnered with the gifts of gratitude and forgiveness of self and others, which are essential to your healing journey, you create an internal environment of peace and love and experience more joy in your life. As a transpersonal and interactive psychotherapist and hypnotherapist, my goal is to help clients explore and bring forward the wisdom found within their own “awareness” and their willingness to explore their inner terrain. The outcome is to help each client face and overcome his or her current issues, create their own ability to shift and grow while maintaining on-going healthy belief systems, emotional health, positive behavior and a connection to spirit. We work in a beautiful, safe environment to further strengthen the healing journey.
List of Degrees, Certifications, and Training
- Master's degree in Transpersonal Psychology
- Doctorate in Hypnotherapy for Management of the Psychological Effects of Emotional and Physical Pain
- Fellow in the American Academy of Experts in Traumatic Stress
- Certified as a Conflict Resolution/Family Crisis Mediator
- Certified in HeartMath, EMDR, Bio-feedback, Shamanic healing
- 25 years training in Shamanic Healing, therapy and journeying
- On staff with Dr. Angeles Arrien in Wilderness Journey Trainings
- Agent for Conscious Evolution with Barbara Marx Hubbard
- Certified in Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Educator in Leadership, Stress Reduction
- Certified in Shamanic Healing
- A.C.H.E. - American Council of Hypnotists Examiners CHT 981-507
- A.B.H. - American Board of Hypnotherapists H0615
- A.C.E. - Agent of Conscious Evolution
- A.T.P. - Association for Transpersonal Psychology
- I.O.N.S. - Institute of Noetic Sciences
- S.E.N. - Spiritual Emergence Network
- O.P.U.S. - Organization for Paranormal Understanding and Support (Past Board President)
- A.A.E.T.S. - American Academy of Experts in Traumatic Stress
- E.M.D.R.I.A. - Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing International Association Heart
- HeartMath for Clinicians
- The Foundation for Shamanic Studies